New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst case pandemic scenario.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am perplexed at the continual dialog that people don't think this is 'real'. I have never heard anyone say that.

Just like other diseases, some people are seriously affected and others are not. The Spanish Flu did not kill the entire world, etc.

What I think is lost in the hysteria is that covid IS a man-made weapon. There is no reason to create such things unless there is an ulterior motive. Making such things to 'cure' such is utter BS.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True. Also there has been a moratorium on bioweapons for quite some time but to get in China's face about it would affect trade + make them call in the debt that our "leaders" put us in + we CAN'T have that! 2020

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...uk-has-been-found-us

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K., kinda along the samwe lines. When Pelosi was asked what we would do if China called in the debt? Her response was to first give them the national parks. + if thaT WASN'T ENOUGH TO START GIVING THEM PRIME FARMLAND. She seems to think that SHE owns our property. Personally, I think they should get a bunch of bean counters into an office + have them tabulate how much we have given China over the years in foreign aid + then tally the amounts. I'd give you even odds that we have already paid off the national debt to them; but forgive me; that makes sense.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
O.K., kinda along the samwe lines. When Pelosi was asked what we would do if China called in the debt? Her response was to first give them the national parks. + if thaT WASN'T ENOUGH TO START GIVING THEM PRIME FARMLAND. She seems to think that SHE owns our property. Personally, I think they should get a bunch of bean counters into an office + have them tabulate how much we have given China over the years in foreign aid + then tally the amounts. I'd give you even odds that we have already paid off the national debt to them; but forgive me; that makes sense.

Good luck trying to give them my land.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine too, kinda ranks up there with coming to confiscate guns. I have yet to talk to any LEO that would be willing to enforce that order.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have yet to talk to any LEO that would be willing to enforce that order.

They better not. I don't think we would need to worry about a local agency but if the libs get their Fed gestapo we will be in trouble.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
True that, but a LOT of people will die + strictly because the libs are acting like spoiled 3-year-olds stomping their feet because they didn't get their way. C'mon, anyone with a reasonable thought process can see through this. If you don't want a gun, don't buy one, but don't include me in your hoplophobia.