THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Preparing For The Unknown    Do you have a separate "designated" TRAUMA Kit......???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you have a separate "designated" TRAUMA Kit......???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
p-dog, no I just tossed them in the dumpster. I agree with you about the expiration date issue but I'm talking 15 years plus old past due.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann, that's true + on that subject, used to be that you could take your pressure canner in to the county extension agent + they would calibrate it for free. I don't know if they still do that. I haven't needed that service in many years.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, they still will check canner gauges. My canner is ancient, from the 30's/40's.

~Ann

Posts: 19154 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought mine from the Western Auto store in the early 70s. Still works great.