THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    Taegu/Daegu Korea worth living there for a few years?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taegu/Daegu Korea worth living there for a few years?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
What is that place like?

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AKsheephunter
posted Hide Post
Korea is what it is, I was stationed at Osan, but traveled alot throughout s. Korea, been to Teagu, we had a site there that was our Storage facility, my Buddy was QA there that monitored Contractors, theres decent fishing there for Large mouth bass, One of the first things I did was Buy a fishing rod and reel and alot of bass tackle, fished several lakes that are stocked with them. Archery is doable if you hunt, I didnt have time to do it, but knew a guy that did. are you moving there or just visiting?

Posts: 552 | Location: Brooks Range , Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Not sure, trying to get promoted, keeping my options open.

They told me they were interviewing 10 people. Which to means that I don't have the job, 10 is not a serious number to interview. 4 or 5 maybe. 10 is filling an interview quota.

We used to be able to not do interviews and get them based on merit, but people complained, and now we have this nonsense.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote