New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Dakota
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

good times in North Dakota with Lucy my Springer.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Congrats!

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lovely pic skb
What type of shotgun is that, that you're using? I love shooting the old vintage sxs guns.

Posts: 177 | Location: Brooks, Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gotta love those Springers!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both the shotgun and the Spaniel are pretty top notch. The shotgun is a H&H royal in well used but un-abused condition. The Spaniel is my third in a row, she is the grand daughter of my first Springer with lots of Denali Sunflo in her breeding. Nothing better than hunting birds on the prairie with a good dog and gun.
Steve

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done, how is the pheasant population doing in the area you hunted in ND?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We saw plenty of birds. Talking to the locals it may be down slightly from the long term average but plenty of birds. We moved a few covies of Sharpies and Huns as well.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
beautifull gun and birds .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good stuff all around skb.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Very nice

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1215 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote