THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Ducks with Argentina Outfitters

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ducks with Argentina Outfitters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We just finished what I believe was our 11th trip with AO. It was once again fantastic in every way. Great accommodations, great food and great hunting.

I took all species of ducks available in a single day including:

Rosy billed pochard
Yellow billed pintail
White cheeked pintail
Red shoveler
Cinnamon teal
Speckled teal
Silver teal
Ringed teal
White faced whistling duck
Fulvous tree duck
Chilean widgeon
Black headed

We had a couple of truly remarkable days. One morning the rosy bills came in in mass quantities . These birds are fast! The first three shoots were mostly pintails and teal. The way they were decoying made shooting easy.

I would highly recommend AO. We are definitely going back.

Posts: 11957 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will join you next year.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They don't have a website I see. I'd be interested in doing this trip too.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:

They do but it is being reconstructed. For the time being try santaritahuntinglodge.com

Posts: 11957 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anyone is considering an AR group bird trip to Argentina or Uruguay, I'd like to be included in the discussion. Been several times, no newbie. I think a group of AR guys would be great fun.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:

They do but it is being reconstructed. For the time being try santaritahuntinglodge.com

Thanks.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For those of you who might be interested in this hunt, google Larry Shores duck hunt. There is a 12 minute video on one of our hunts down there.