THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    firearm insurance for South American travel

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

firearm insurance for South American travel
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
About to make another trip to Argentina for pigeons. Traveling through Lima this time. Have heard multiple accounts of luggage getting rifled through and a couple of gun cases "disappearing". We are taking our own shotguns so feel that we probably need to insure this trip. Have looked at SIAI and NRA. Would appreciate any opinions/advice on who to use. Naturally we hope we don't have to use the insurance Smiler

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 482 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I went to my local agent and got a rider to my homeopwner's for three months.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5503 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just made trips in Oct(17) and May(18).We stopped taking our guns there about eight years ago.Use theirs, cheaper,easy,no problems, and wear their gun out instead of yours.

Posts: 282 | Location: TALLAHASSEE,FL | Registered: 08 September 2013Reply With Quote