Find
Notify
Tools

2007 Knight Rifles' KP1
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of george roof
posted Hide Post
Hot Core, you're a piece of work like Wakeman. To you two, there are people who are wrong and then there are you two. I'm with Small Fish. I love the way you guys pull numbers our of your ass and pass them along as fact. I'm sure Randy has spoken to each of those 650,000 people personally.

I thinkit was YOU TWO who pointed out the prsumed inaccuracies of my comments about "conventional", yet you excuse your own ignorance of what "proofing" entails. Go figure.

RETIRED Taxidermist

Posts: 827 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 02 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RandyWakeman:
It is a real shame when all that is offered is personal comments-- where is your contribution for the day?

Any healthy American who earns no income is likely a thief or a bum. Anyone familiar with the firearms industry knows that the people in it are in it for the love of the sport. This isn't Bill Gates or Warren Buffett territory. That said, no one has ever offered to make my mortgage payment for me, pay for my health insurance, fix my car, etc. There are no NBA or NFL contracts floating around in hunting land.

Very few mothers in this country advise their kids to drop out of law school or dental school . . . so they can be a gunwriter. As far as a "salesman"-- what country are you living in? Not much happens in this country until something gets sold. You either sell a good or a service, or are paid from the proceeds from a good or service. If you work for a manufacturing plant that manufactures goods that nobody wants to buy, you won't be working there for very long. Those convinced that the American way of life is evil should go elsewhere. There are plenty of places to picket: you can burn signs at Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, BassPro, and Cabela's. Everyone there does what they do expecting to be paid for it.

Yes, it is a shame when an honest look at a new rifle is met with nothing but trash-talk. Even though it is called "nobody's business," I have zero affiliation with Knight Rifles, and have never written any article because I was 'told' to write it. Like many of my articles, it is correctly priced at a very affordable "free." No one makes anyone so much as glance at a thread I started, much less read any of my work.

People apparently do find value in the effort, though-- to the tune of 650,000 readers per month. Naturally, those that feel they can do a superior job creating articles are welcome to do so. That would, of course, take far more time, effort, and yes-- money than just casting stones. A good look in the mirror shows that there are very few full-time pro philanthropists out there. Anyone who is one should really let me know, so I can sing your praises.

You truly are a POS and I'd hope that you'd remove yourself from this forum like you have done so many times from the others,and we can continue on without the kind of folk that you pretend to represent. POS I'd say.

Posts: 1408 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like choice so good for Knight I say.

I own a savage 10II. Great ML as has been my Rem 700, TC's, White and Knight. I wanted something different so I bought the savage 10II, still own 2 other inlines which I will continue to shoot and hunt with. Primitive and inline don't really go hand and hand from my viewpoint. To say the encore shooting T7, etc is but the savage 10II shooting smokeless isn't..well laughable. animal

Again I like choices so I welcome new products being brought to market. Even if I am not interested, I figure it is to our favor in one way or another. Would be rather boring, not to mention more expensive if we didn't have choices!! CRYBABY

one of us
posted Hide Post
This thread is even better when read backwards. dancing

........ Keep Yer' Powder Dry Fellas" ............

Posts: 138 | Location: Not Tellin' Michigan USA | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote