Notify
Tools

Video Of Our 150 Gr 0.308 Caliber Bullet
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
150 gr Walterhog Solid

The video is of our 150 grain solid.

The target was actually shot with the exact same bullet, but with a hollow point.

Same program, I only disabled the drilling part, as someone asked for solids, when I took the video.

It is not something I like to do very often, as I have to disable the coolant, so that I can take a video.

I run the machine at a slower speed, then adjust it in software to normal speed afterwards.

I do this to avoid damage to the cutting tools.

Rifle was a Robler Titan 6.

Load was 47 grains of VARGET and Federal 210M primers in RWS brass.

5 shots at 100 yards in our underground shooting range.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 53250 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Cool video Cool

Posts: 2914 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fun to see.

Posts: 3377 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed. I still do .224 jacketed, 357 lead, and .429 jacketed bullets from Corbin dies. Your bullets are the bee's knees. Be Well, Packy.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I would think in Dubai that automobiles rusting is a problem. If you know someone that does auto body work, they could use those filings from your lathe. Body putty comes in two parts--the putty and the hardener. If you mix those filings in the putty and then add the hardener it will fill a large hole easier than putty alone. It can be sanded easily.

Posts: 3128 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote