New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - Swaging Press
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody have an RCE, BSSP, or Corbin swaging press in good condition that they're interested in parting with?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try this: www.castboolits.gunloads.com. A gentleman there has very detailed blueprints and instruction on building one. Very sturdy looking.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
don't forget BSS (Bullet Swaging Supply), Mr. Blackmon is making an improved copy of the B&A and Corbin Silver press. Reasonable too. Luck.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
the BSS is a direct descendant of the original SAS MIghty-Mite. Parts interchange...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Good ideas. I'm still looking into it, but a buddy of mine got one and we're going to tinker with it some before I jump in too.

one of us
posted Hide Post

Just sold three Ted Smith Mity-Mite bullet swaging presses with dies and all the accessories to make 22, 6mm, 30, and 458 caliber rifle bullets as well as all the common handgun bullets. Still had all the paperwork instructions as well as the original Ted Smith bullet swaging book. The new owner seemed happy to get it.

Posts: 1003 | Registered: 01 December 2002Reply With Quote