THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Looking for a Job in the Big Game hunting Industry

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Job in the Big Game hunting Industry Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of AKsheephunter
posted
I just retired last year from the United States Air Force after 24-plus years of faithful military service. I am 43 and an Avid sheep hunter, I keep in good shape, I also like to travel all over the world. I'm also a "gearhead" and guns and optics are my favorite subjects, I've hunted all over the U.S. to include Alaska and Africa. My background is Electrical Mechanical Technology, and would like to try something different, that I would enjoy doing. I spent the last 12 years of my military career in management (both military and civilian)I'm a good writer, and somewhat savy with a laptop although I've been away from it for a year. Wyoming is where I call home, but I can travel on a moments notice. I have a passion for Big Game hunting, and would really enjoy it, if the right job came around. PM if there a job out there for me....Chuck

Posts: 552 | Location: Brooks Range , Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With Quote