Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pick up lines Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
On another forum there was a hilarious thread about pick up lines. If some one can redirect to that thread I would appreciate it. If not let's start a similar thread here. I will even start. Back in my young and single days, if I saw a pretty woman I would approach and say" I am not trying to hit on you or pick you, but you are one of the loveliest women I have been privileged to ever see",then I would turn around and walk away. Amazingly about 8 times out of 10 within 10 minutes said lively lady would approach and a conversation would begin. What has worked for AR members back in the day?

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing has worked for me; in any "day". This may be 50 years too late, but I'm all ears.

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rumor has it that a fistful of $100 bills in a whorehouse is a good start. Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I saw this pretty nice looking gal standing about 20 yards from the bathroom I was headed too and I was drunk (16 pints of Guiness drunk), and I asked her if I should hit on her now or wait until I get back from the bathroom.

It worked!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vashper step in here and interpret what Big WW just said.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago I met writer Craig Johnson (of the Walt Longmire series of books) at my favorite book store for a signing of his new book.We got to talking.Seems he had just got back from a book tour in Europe. While in Paris at an outdoor cafe he sees this drop dead gorgeous girl + does a double take. Now here in America most of the girls know you are checking them out but try to act like they don't see you.Not in Paris. Craig had no sooner set down his cup than he looked around + she was right in his face with a throaty Bon Jour. He said,"You know,I speak three languages + all I could get out was Aw Aw Aw." She looked at him + said "Idiot" before walking away.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I liked Venezuela. No pickup line required, just make eye contact. The ladies didn't play games there. A Gringo was a possible winning lottery ticket out of Venezuela for them. They would immediately tune-in to what you wanted or needed; and deliver.

Starting a relationship was as hard as blinking your eyes. Ending one could be almost impossible. One colleague of mine had to change the lock on his apartment, pay-off the guard in front to keep her outside the gate, and throw everything she owned out his 10th floor window. That didn't stop her, just slowed her down. A Fatal Attraction thing going on there. Be careful what you wish for.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BWW was you in Shoshone?
usually Hi is more than enough pick-up line over there.

Posts: 4973 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope, but I am Riverton. The vast trailer park of Shoshone.

Honestly I am 41, and I have never ever in my life thought Shoshone was a nice place. It is the same as it has always been oil camp, mining camp and glorious nothing town.

Saying that the cemetery on the outskirts of town holds over 50 people I am related to, and it is probably the nicest place to spend eternity in Wyoming.

My nephew found a hot wife there, so it can happen.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
she musta been the one behind the tree rotflmo

Posts: 4973 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't ever met her, he posted photos of his wedding, and subsequent photos as they have been married. She must have lost more than one bet. He still lives there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Failed pick up.

"Wow, are those real" did not always work.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
Another failed pick up line:

"For a fat girl you don't sweat much."

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is another Family Guy where Brian is getting drunk in a bar and tells a woman she has a nice rack. The women get's offended and he says something to the effect of "but you don't have those blue lines on your boobs".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The worst I have ever heard and would not use is" you must have set in sugar,because I have never seen such a sweet ass." I am constantly amazed at the crudity of some men. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Hoover:
The worst I have ever heard and would not use is" you must have set in sugar,because I have never seen such a sweet ass." I am constantly amazed at the crudity of some men. Jerry Hoover

I told my wife that one.

She said from me she liked it, but if anyone said that to her on the street she would get a knuckle sandwich.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Could I hang up your dress so it doesn't get wrinkled?"

But I guess that's one step beyond a "pick-up" line.

Posts: 10008 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I once told a lady to slap me because I sure did need it.
Didn't work, but she thought it was funny.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
I didn't say anything. I would just stand unassumingly and slowly lick my eyebrows. I wasn't much of a conversationalist. I was more of a cunning linguist.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1215 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A wise and experienced woman told me that the sexiest part of the male body is a thick wallet, but such a man she never met.

And what about the fact that the breakup after the "holiday love affair" - a no less difficult task than the pick-up, the better you are prepared to take on the work of a certified certificate of salary, and last day of the holiday to show it the girlfriend. Normally, this is enough.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
when I had the XKE I just drove thru the parking lot slowly.

In a bar, the best one was always "want to dance?"

Most guys don't dance very well...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
That definitely would do it vashper.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of my good friend sometimes uses "Chechen bomb" - 1000 euros. Just like that, a gift. Sometimes it becomes a reason for dating, though sometimes refuse.

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
I liked Venezuela. No pickup line required, just make eye contact. The ladies didn't play games there. A Gringo was a possible winning lottery ticket out of Venezuela for them. They would immediately tune-in to what you wanted or needed; and deliver.

That only works in a few places: Central and South America, Asia, the ex-Russian republics, most of eastern Europe and probably a couple of others that I haven't been to yet.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years ago a bunch of us stopped at a coffee shop on our way to work.Good looking waitress served us. Our crew chief (who fancied himself as a lady's man) after taking a sip of his coffee,says "My,that's sweet.What did you do,stick your finger in it?" She came right back with,"I sure did,then I stirred your coffee."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As an addendum to that talented lady;she would sometimes come in + do the night bar shift (more tips there).She had a gift of seeing across the room when the sweat bubbles lowered on the beer can + was always there with a fresh one before the guy even knew he wanted it.Another good one I heard her say one night when some fellow made the comment,"Hey baby,after work how about I slip you 9"?) Her reply was "thanks for the offer but I don't think you could get it up 3 times."That gal was a dream;I always loved that she rolled with the punches + and had a grand attitude.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K. I will add the crew chief's comments after we left the diner,+ he was pissed (being a ladies man + all). He shouted out,"Hell ,you could'nt satisfy that bitch if you had a 14" dick + a 300 pound nigger setting on your ass. He took rejection hard.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard the most popular pick up line in a "Gay bar" was.......
"Excuse me, may I push in your stool"...

Hang on TITE !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
On that note;you know why gays can check out of a motel faster than straights?...They already have their shit packed.