Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

menthol cigs gone? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
don't know if for real or not but i read where the asshole POS in trumps house wants to ban menthol cigarettes cause the blacks favor em 7 out of 10 and hes worried his illegal voters might get sick. whats next? malt liquor? 40s? fruits that are red and high in sugar? hahahahaha what a stupid peice of white trash. and he says hes not racist? i guess the blm criminals are in a bind now. they can't smoke kools while looting and burning. guess they will have to loot to get their kools and salems!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
BLM love them! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66938 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john c.:
don't know if for real or not but i read where the asshole POS in trumps house wants to ban menthol cigarettes cause the blacks favor em 7 out of 10 and hes worried his illegal voters might get sick. whats next? malt liquor? 40s? fruits that are red and high in sugar? hahahahaha what a stupid peice of white trash. and he says hes not racist? i guess the blm criminals are in a bind now. they can't smoke kools while looting and burning. guess they will have to loot to get their kools and salems!

They are also easier on the new smoker, gentler on the throat while getting used to tarry lungs. Ask me how I know this...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Isn’t that racist?

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
apparently the ACLU thinks so. they have threatened court action

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/m...ettes-biden-fda-ban/

apparently he's also worried about the butt bandit crowd too

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doesn't the government subsidize tobacco?

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rabbithabit:

Used to be how conservative farmers got along in the Confederacy...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rabbithabit:

The fed gov subsidizes tobacco farmers so they can tax the shit out of sales.....

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by df06:
Isn’t that racist?

Not if it benefits the blacks! rotflmo

Posts: 66938 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
How true! dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a letter obtained by CBS News on Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and dozens of other criminal justice groups expressed concern that a ban on menthol cigarettes would have "serious racial justice implications" because of criminal penalties that would disproportionately impact people of color."

Progressive Biden is going to put more African Americans in jail. The irony

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The government is actively involved in creating divisions between whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The government is actively involved in creating divisions between whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians!

why did you capitalize Hispanics and Asians but not whites and blacks? do you work for our government undercover?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john c.:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

why did you capitalize Hispanics and Asians but not whites and blacks? do you work for our government undercover?

It is bloody Google.

Corrected my writing.

I wrote everything in small letter!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rabbithabit:

The fed gov subsidizes tobacco farmers so they can tax the shit out of sales.....

They want you to quit smoking but make too much money off the smokes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember hearing an interview with the CEO of R.J. Reynolds several years ago + he said, "I love this business. I have a product that costs a penny to make, sells for a dollar, is legal + addictive." I'll go with the addictive part; it took me years to quit smoking.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TomP, I know. I started with Marlboros + Winstons in the 60s; they were the most common sold in the PX. I turned to Salems a few years later for a while because they were more soothing on the throat. I had a buddy that was coughing up blood from his throat smoking Kools, but using throat spray because the cigarettes CAN'T be causing this.

posted Hide Post
Never liked menthols foul as hell. Give me a marlboro red or light any day. Its all about the tax money for the government 50 cent a pack when I started now 10.45 all is taxes greedy feds . Same as the stupid idea we need weed legal everywhere they want their money. Keep the people stupid and stoned and they wont realize we are going to take all their income as taxes.

Posts: 10 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 14 April 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Flavored cigarettes' have been outlawed in Canada for several years now. " They encourage young people to smoke. " Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Remember "candy cigarettes?" I wish I still had a few packs; they will be worth a lot of $$$ in a few years.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Remember "candy cigarettes?" I wish I still had a few packs; they will be worth a lot of $$$ in a few years.

How about licorice cigars, complete with red sparkles on the end. Smiler

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And how about at Halloween they had those wax harmonicas that actually whistled, had a fruity juice inside, + the wax after the fact was fun to chew, just like a honeycomb.