Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dealing With Bad Customer Service Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
I found this by accident a long time ago.

I had a problem with a company, who were not responding to my requests.

I showed the manager his boss in my phone, and asked if he wanted me to call him.

Magic.

Everything was worked out.

Since that time, anytime I have a problem with a company, I find who owns it or who runs it.

I add his name to my contact list in my phone.

If I find the people I am dealing with being difficult, I get my phone out and get ready to call.

Works every time.

Some ask “you know him personally?”

I always say “he had dinner in my house day before yesterday!” clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I've been having a helluva time with my Amazon deliveries going to the wrong address (the abandoned neighbors house) I know that because they email a pic of it sitting on the ground in their yard. No matter my negative responses + clicking the boxes where their driver screwed up nothing has been done + there is no human being to talk to. I mean, C'mon, all he has to do is be able to read the # on the mailbx.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Now on the humerous side of this, I had a buddy worked at the Service Dept. at Montgomery Wards + knew the girl that monitored the taped customer service calls. A woman calls up, all irate + screaming about how her refrigerator is not working + shes so pissed that she tells the guy that he can shove that refer up his ass!!! The man calmly replies, "I'm sorry ma'am, I can't do that; I already have a washing machine there."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Some years back we had an issue where corporate law office and Local Government could not get something worked out. The corporate entity was a contractor to us and we down to one day to get it fixed. I had allowed staff and local corporate folks try to get it taken care of and we were down to the wire on time with some "issues if it were not fixed.

I called the CEO's executive assistant and asked if she might intervene. She gave me name/number in the corporate law office and I said they had not gotten anything done in days and I bet if she asked,it would be taken care of.
In less than two hours all was taken care of, local corps folks were pissed at me, but we had something that could not be put off.

Called the nice person at Corporate and she just laughed and said she was glad it worked out.
Bet I cut into some attorneys Friday T times.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote