THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    So you have the black widow spider.....that's cute

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So you have the black widow spider.....that's cute Login/Join 
Picture of Bakes
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl6Vo0NBJPw

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Y'all got some nasty stuff down there!!!!

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I got nailed by a black widow spider about 35 years ago,still have a knot on my hand from the bite. I drove myself to the E.R. where they told me that the BWS gets a lot of bad press but unless you are allergic (which you will know in 1 hour)no worries. However,the Brown Recluse is very dangerous.I got hit on the leg by one in my bed + after putting it off for 2 days until my leg started to swell went to the Dr. A woman Dr.,I dropped my pants + she said "OH MY GOD!" That kind of upset me so I asked if I should turn around now + show her the spider bite.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I don't think anyplace in the world has a spider that will kill 100% of the people bitten by it the way a snake will.

I killed thousands of spiders in Australia, and I have killed untold numbers of spiders in America.

Anything in that family the black widow and red back are in is deadly to those that are allergic to it. If you are not, it makes you sick with flu like symptoms.

The brown recluse and it's kin are way nastier and may cause you to lose a leg or an arm if gaingreen sets in.

Snakes on the other hand, we have snakes in America like the Mojave Green that have 3 different types of poisons in their venom. You have snakes in Australia that are among the most deadily (top 11 I believe) in the world.

Spiders to me are a pain in the ass, and I hate them with a passion. But spiders are not snakes.

Bees and Scorpions also kill people with their poison, but about as rarely as spiders.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Ah but the funnel web spider can kill you in 8 seconds, just by looking at you....

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote