THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    prayers for all you fellow Texans tonight

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

prayers for all you fellow Texans tonight Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted
Well, Ike is upon us. Here's praying for all of you who will be impacted by this monster storm...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9319 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Best wishes from outside Texas - hope you and your families are safe. Our hearts are with you.

Mehul Kamdar

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-- Patrick Henry

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
other that the trees being stripped of leaves, and street flooding, we survived.... i'm just inside loop 610, south of hy 59, south of the galleria area... our condo is on the 3rd floor, on the side away from the main part of the storm...thanks, jim and monica...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2824 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Jim-

I am glad to hear that you and your family are OK. As bad as Ike's impact was to the area, from the original predictions, it could have been much worse.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9319 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote