THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Xmas Gift for your wife, from Austria

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xmas Gift for your wife, from Austria Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
This should warm the cockles of BOTH your hearts.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JX...-9042508953641831527

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I guess it only works on women made in Austria?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AC, you've just confused 25% of men according to some surveys. Based on your comments, they will be trying to apply this cream to "warm the cockles of her heart"; having no idea where her clitoris is.

My understanding is that cockles are harder to find than clitorises.

Wished I hadn't already completed my Christmas shopping.

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is true that a vast majority of men have an object in mind that they will do anything to achieve yet know so little about it or try to learn.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I thought it was interesting because it is on the web-site of one of Austria's largest on-line sellers...somewhat similar to Amazon here in the 'States.

I was looking for a genuine Austrian Schnapps maker who exports to the USA Schnapps made from fermented Apricots (the national drink of Austria)...also known as Eau de Vie-Marillon (SP?)...one famous brand of which is Blume Marillon...made by fermenting and distilling the petals of apricot blossoms.

I have found Hungarian made-from-apricots brandy which is similar, not the same, but extremely close.( http://www.wineglobe.com/14144.html )

U.S. apricot brandy is nowhere near the same type of thing, generally being brandy distilled from grapes with apricot flavoring added as he last step of the process. (Some U.S. made Apricot brandy is not brandy at all, but Apricot liqueur which is made from any kind of fermentable substance that's fit to eat or drink. It is fermented and triple distilled to get relatively pure 70 or 100-proof/35 or 50% ethanol, to which Apricot flavoring and water are then added. In fact you can buy the flavoring syrup at Amazon to add to vodka, which produces much the same thing.) Adding it to Ever-Clear might be an interesting thing to try once too...though probably obnoxious to drink because of all the alcohol fumes.

If anyone here knows anywhere in the U.S. that genuine Austrian-type Apricot schnapps or Eau de Vie-Apricot is made or sold, I'm in the market for a case or two of it and would certainly appreciate being advised where I can obtain it.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How can anyone confuse C-creme with apricots ????

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mete:
How can anyone confuse C-creme with apricots ????

Because applied correctly the end result is the same?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Confused popcorn bewildered

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My point still stands.
response please if you have the nerve.