New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many of you can say this? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
My wife’s first ever hunting trip was when she accompanied me on a Caprivi elephant hunt. AND, the first day she stood her ground during a bluff change by 2 cow elephants that stopped 20 yards away! Not exactly like hanging out in a tower blind chasing whitetails.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep her. tu2

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
shooting white tails out of a blind isn't hunting, its shooting. i do it now cause its the only way for me but didn't used to be. in any case, you can say your wife HUNTED.

Posts: 1530 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
She is a keeper. Since that first elephant hunt, she has accompanied me on another one. tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I only met her once, and I think our good friend here made a good choice to keep her!

Best of luck to both of you.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66695 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mywife has been in the midst of 200 plus elephants with me while hunting tuskless in Zim. We had elephants around us about 300 degrees. Found a tuskless and decided not to shoot her as there just so many damn elephants who knows which way they will run
She stayed rigth with

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A friend told me about this experience with his mother. She had never hunted but wondered about her son's interest in deer hunting, so he offered to put her on a stand in East Texas + let her experience it. She wasn't on the stand a minute when he hears her say, "Oh there's one" BLAM! "Oh, there's another one" BLAM, Oh + there's one more" BLAM! He said he just went over + took his rifle from her + said, "Why don't you just go home + mop or something."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
A friend told me about this experience with his mother. She had never hunted but wondered about her son's interest in deer hunting, so he offered to put her on a stand in East Texas + let her experience it. She wasn't on the stand a minute when he hears her say, "Oh there's one" BLAM! "Oh, there's another one" BLAM, Oh + there's one more" BLAM! He said he just went over + took his rifle from her + said, "Why don't you just go home + mop or something."

animal

~Ann

Posts: 19123 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote