Notify
Tools

Boddington/Fulson visit
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wildlife Gallery
posted
Guy's,

I'd like to have a great report about a recent hunt to the dark continent but my schedule will not include such a trip this year. I would however like to share some pictures from Craig and Dave's visit to our studio and offices here at The Wildlife Gallery. We shared enough stories of the past hunts and scheduled hunts to make me feel as if I went on an adventure with them. Both Craig and Dave have hunt plans that I can't wait to see on "Tracks" and read about in future articles.

This first picture is of a HUGE set of ivory that belongs to Ivan Carter and his very good friend Justin Trail. Ivan will have to tell the story behind this one, but the tusks are in our shop so we can do some repair work and prepare them for future display. I'm not sure of the exact weight but they do exceed 100 lbs per side...

Here is a picture of Craig and I at our studio entry sign...

Charlotte put on a cookout for lunch and the whole crew enjoyed some venison off the grill with Craig...

Craig looking at an artificial tree project that just got underway...

Craig and Dave with Charlotte in the entry of her shop area...

The majority of our taxidermy team out front with Craig and Dave...

Committing ourselves to world class turnaround and quality.
www.thewildlifegallery.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice one. It must have been great to have them visit your studio, which itself looks very nice & neat by the way.
Cheers

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
YIKES!!!------tell me about that whitetail on the wall-- third picture down -- left side of picture -- that thing is a pig!

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 926 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wildlife Gallery
posted Hide Post
The deer in the corner is from Kirk Kelso's Rim Rock Ranch. They are located in Kansas...DAN

Committing ourselves to world class turnaround and quality.
www.thewildlifegallery.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Holy Sh*thooks! That is some skookum ivory!! I want to hear the story behind it!

SCI Life Member
DRSS

"In those savage countries success frequently depends upon one particular moment; you may lose or win according to your action at that critical instant."

Sir Samuel Baker

Posts: 297 | Location: New Scotland, Canada | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote