THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    An incredible year! (Pic links fixed)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An incredible year! (Pic links fixed)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted
I've been very fortunate this year. It has been an incredible year for some superb trophies!

I was able to harvest an incredible 450+ lb Minnesota Black Bear from a ground blind. The skull green scored right at 20".

Trophies are not dead animals...they are living memories.

Posts: 217 | Location: Fargo, North Dakota | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted Hide Post
I was also fortunate enough to be one out of 8000 people to draw a ND Pronghorn tag this year. I took my 8 year old son with on his first "real" big game hunt, and although it was windy and rainy, we we successful on the first day!

Posts: 217 | Location: Fargo, North Dakota | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted Hide Post
And...to top it all off, I was able to take the biggest mule deer ever on our family farm last week! I feel pretty humbled.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The mule deer pictures did not load for me but those are some great whitetails in your album.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great year!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great year! Congratulations

What a toad of a mulie!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is good to be you.Congrats on a Stud Mule Deer Buck.OB Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on an outstanding year -- well done!

Posts: 126 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 27 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats! The pics are there now, which are great. Fantastic Mule Deer there from your family farm

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, keep living your dream.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Awesome pics. Good job.

"...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 993 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
Congratulations... a great year for sure!!!

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted Hide Post
The trail camera actually caught the shot! Pretty cool.

Bear Shot

One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not only did you fill three tags, you got to stick the bear on camera too. WOW, it won't happen again in your lifetime.

Fine buck, what's the rack measure high n wide?

Impressive year, congrats.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5947 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Wow!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted Hide Post
He was 22" Inside-27" outside. G2's were 17". Gross score 175-Net 158

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Not only did you fill three tags, you got to stick the bear on camera too. WOW, it won't happen again in your lifetime.

Fine buck, what's the rack measure high n wide?

Impressive year, congrats.
George

One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted Hide Post
The bear mount is almost done! Just waiting for the base.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very VERY Nice

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! Good on you!

Thanks very much,
Robert (13.45)
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 83 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 21 March 2006Reply With Quote