New
Find
Notify
Tools

good bear story / Alaska
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Check out this black bear story in today Anchorage newspaper - bear story - good story with photos.

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, man. This dude must have HUA because in Alaska you can carry any within reason without a permit. I'd have my 5" Revolver and bear spray with me at all times while in the boonies. [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, man. This dude must have HUA because in Alaska you can carry anything within reason without a permit. I'd have my 5" Revolver and bear spray with me at all times while in the boonies. [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is much better to bring a gun to a bear fight then a stick. He must have read to many it is better to leave them alone and they won't hurt you books. Why would and body wander around the woods with out a gun. A .22 would have most likly taken care of this trouble let alone a decent hand gun. No but you know just leave them be and they leave you be. Humans are just easy meat soft pink no teeth or claws.

Posts: 19423 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote