New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talley bases for Carl G. 96
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have recently purchased a scope with a 26mm tube. I found some Talley QR rings. can I just by talley bases?

I don't have the rings yet so if you have any other ideas, I like ideas.

Thanks

Posts: 457 | Location: NW Nebraska | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would call Talley and ask their opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by slim buttes:
I have recently purchased a scope with a 26mm tube. I found some Talley QR rings. can I just by talley bases?

I don't have the rings yet so if you have any other ideas, I like ideas.

Thanks

Posts: 3664 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know you have been on the edge of your seats wondering how Slim Buttes is doin on his quest to install a really cool older Khales scope on a really cool mannlicher stocked swede.

Well first of all Bobster, way to kill a perfectly good thread by giving the obvious answer right away. Next time you should say you don't like Talley product just to keep things lively. You'll do better next time.

So I called Talley, curse you Bobster, and I visited with this wonderful human who didn't know the answer to my question but knew someone who did. This other human called me back about 20 minutes later and there was great rejoicing.

I've learned a great deal on this site. Listen to Bobster.

Posts: 457 | Location: NW Nebraska | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With Quote