New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for the Guru's
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Will a Mauser Vergueorio faction fit in a M98 stock?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
From memory it fits a small ring stock with a little bit of fiddling.
I put mine in an old BRNO stock.
Can't get into Imgur to show pics, sorry.
Look in sporterised military rifles and you'll find it.

Roger

Posts: 1031 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks mate

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The tang area of the Portuguese-Vergueiro is very different. I’ve got a couple, one full military and one customized. Nice slick actions.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 934 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Mike