THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    6.5 creedmoor blaser k95 barrel - this one can shoot

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.5 creedmoor blaser k95 barrel - this one can shoot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
125 yards
140 grain hornady black
4 shot group
Top is 3 shots in same hole

Styrofoam plate used as target backing - I do that when I shoot blasers - too many holes in one. Saeed mocks me.

6.5 and blaser - what can I say Big Grin

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
makes an excellent fencepost

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:

Depends Butch. If I'm going to build a fence, I want it to be attractive. That immediately rules out using Blasers for fence posts. I really can't think of a valid use for them at all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:

Depends Butch. If I'm going to build a fence, I want it to be attractive. That immediately rules out using Blasers for fence posts. I really can't think of a valid use for them at all.

The hatred does not negate the one hole groups Big Grin

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
quote:
quote:

Mike

The one hole group does not negate the rifle's hideous ugliness!

clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

clap

My k95 is nicer than any guy you own Todd. But then it is comped to you Big Grin

Why don’t you post a picture of the ugly ass gun you had custom built by Wayne at Ahr and if anyone on AR says it a a beautiful gun - I will stop shooting blasers dancing

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

clap

My k95 is nicer than any guy you own Todd. But then it is comped to you Big Grin

Why don’t you post a picture of the ugly ass gun you had custom built by Wayne at Ahr and if anyone on AR says it a a beautiful gun - I will stop shooting blasers dancing

Mike

Wanye didn't build that ugly gun. He only fixed the trigger on it.

The proper credit for that ugly thing goes to Match Grade Arms, who by the way, should also be properly credited with screwing up the trigger assembly!

shocker

Thing about that old ugly CZ is she is like a nice looking woman who messed up her looks with too much plastic surgery. Built back before I acquired proper taste in the finer things. I think I was still approving of beavertail forearms on doubles back then. Probably preferred my whiskey mixed with Coke and ice as well. Now days a good single malt scotch with a small dab of water to open the bouquet does the trick!

Those Blasers are just BORN ugly to the bone!! And yes, that applies to any k95, S2, R8, or any other abomination from the company!! I mean, who puts a leather forearm and pistol grip on a plastic stock for crying out loud? Probably the same type of folk that would prefer an electric family sedan trying to impersonate a sports car over a proper stick shift, two seat, gas powered V8, V10, or V12. Probably even prefer an electric pickup to a good Cummins powered 4WD!! Computer generated, grid corrected, auto tuned plastic factory music of today over some good old 60's or 70's style Rock an Roll played with real instruments and real singers and musicians.

barf barf barf

clap

PS. You know I really like you Mike. I just enjoy jerking a knot in your tail!

Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

clap

Mike

Wanye didn't build that ugly gun. He only fixed the trigger on it.

The proper credit for that ugly thing goes to Match Grade Arms, who by the way, should also be properly credited with screwing up the trigger assembly!

shocker

Thing about that old ugly CZ is she is like a nice looking woman who messed up her looks with too much plastic surgery. Built back before I acquired proper taste in the finer things. I think I was still approving of beavertail forearms on doubles back then. Probably preferred my whiskey mixed with Coke and ice as well. Now days a good single malt scotch with a small dab of water to open the bouquet does the trick!

Those Blasers are just BORN ugly to the bone!! And yes, that applies to any k95, S2, R8, or any other abomination from the company!! I mean, who puts a leather forearm and pistol grip on a plastic stock for crying out loud? Probably the same type of folk that would prefer an electric family sedan trying to impersonate a sports car over a proper stick shift, two seat, gas powered V8, V10, or V12. Probably even prefer an electric pickup to a good Cummins powered 4WD!! Computer generated, grid corrected, auto tuned plastic factory music of today over some good old 60's or 70's style Rock an Roll played with real instruments and real singers and musicians.

barf barf barf

clap

PS. You know I really like you Mike. I just enjoy jerking a knot in your tail!

Cool

A picture would go along way Big Grin

I really like the leather on my synthetic success.

Blasers are so accurate and easy and perfect - they are the pinnacle of modern rifles.

I don’t like wood on r8 but like it on k95. S2 was a joke.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Well Mike,

The ugly Rigby is no more. Took it out yesterday to get reacquainted as the eldest son and I are heading to Zim this year with Buzz.

Had my fill with it after about 20 rounds, set it down and noticed the stock had split from bottom almost all the way to the top about a quarter inch in front of the recoil pad.

It's soon to be off to Wayne for a new, non zebra print proper black synthetic stock.

Proof that ugly guns just don't hack it for long. Phil Shoemaker's "old ugly" being the exception.

sofa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well Mike,

The ugly Rigby is no more. Took it out yesterday to get reacquainted as the eldest son and I are heading to Zim this year with Buzz.

Had my fill with it after about 20 rounds, set it down and noticed the stock had split from bottom almost all the way to the top about a quarter inch in front of the recoil pad.

It's soon to be off to Wayne for a new, non zebra print proper black synthetic stock.

Proof that ugly guns just don't hack it for long. Phil Shoemaker's "old ugly" being the exception.

sofa

A picture would go a long way to showing everyone your sense of beauty even if it is evolving.

Kind of like once dating Hillary Clinton - it taints you forever dancing Big Grin

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
PM me your email and I'll send you a photo.

I'm such a luddite that once the photobucket thing went south, I just don't care to set up another picture posting account.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As Geico says "so easy, even a caveman can do it" :-)

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
As Geigo says "so easy, even a caveman can do it" :-)

It’s Geico you genius Big Grin

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
As Geigo says "so easy, even a caveman can do it" :-)

It’s Geico you genius Big Grin

Mike

As Todd says, it ain't worth the effort any longer!

Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd at the keyboard

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Pffft. That Chimps hair ain't grey. Maybe an old photo!

Cool