THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    federal ammo - doing it the right way

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

federal ammo - doing it the right way
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www.federalpremium.com/

sell ammo online and straight to consumers. sell it at msrp and make $$ doing it.

get around hoarding by giving hunters normal supply - 2 boxes directly.

otherwise everything will be hoarded up by guys standing in line at 3am outside academy.

hornady is not selling directly

https://www.hornady.com/

academy is now limiting ammo to 2 boxes in central florida

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Sucks but still a better deal than what Maxine Waters wants to happen.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
If the issue were only about hunting then 2 boxes would be more than adequate. Folks don't trust the government + that just feeds the flames of ammo hoarding. + loading components as well. Admittedly this happens every election cycle, but it has got much worse these days.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've yet to shoot any factory cartridge that comes close to accuracy of my hand loads.

Federal might just be the best of factory loads.

Posts: 206 | Location: So Cal | Registered: 03 November 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
$84.99 for a box of .338 Federal? I don’t think so scooter.

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Im not fond of Federal brass, it doesn't last me very long, definatly needs the annealer, and thats a pain, but it works..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote