THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    B+I Lions vs All Blacks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B+I Lions vs All Blacks
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted
I thnk tomorrow's game will be a cracker - my money is on the ABs,but you never know!

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
30 - 15 All Blacks

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wazza56
posted Hide Post
lets not mention game 2 Mad

keep your barrell clean and your powder dry

Posts: 383 | Location: NW West Australia / Onepoto NZ | Registered: 09 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
What's the betting line on the 3rd?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wazza56
posted Hide Post
that would depend on who's refin it

keep your barrell clean and your powder dry

Posts: 383 | Location: NW West Australia / Onepoto NZ | Registered: 09 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted Hide Post
Was really surprised and impressed to see that the last AB red card was in 1967.

SBW then apologised to the player and his team mates - well done SBW

I think the ABs can be beaten, but by the Lions - On Saturday - After last week's loss. Don't think so....

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable! A tie.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted Hide Post
A draw is just like kissing your sister