Tools

NZ v ZA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrackersNZ
posted
32:12 eh!!!

dancing

Good game, apart from a little head buttin' incident.

...."At some point in every man's life he should own a Sako rifle and a John Deere tractor....it just doesn't get any better...."

Posts: 630 | Location: Hawera, Taranaki, New Zealand | Registered: 17 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
Most committed I have seen NZ play in a while....thoroughly deserved the win......but SA will be back......and without Bakkies...idiot!!

Posts: 534 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
yea,

we got a proper hiding..

Lets see this weekend....

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I honestly think SAs biggest failure is their refusal to play by the rules.

If they could just learn to play by the rules of the game, they'd be so much more successful.... and in fact, damn near unbeatable.

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
A question popped up: Does Bakkies - or anyone else that was suspended - still draw pay during the time suspended. The reply to this will go a long way towards understanding why we still have such idiots in the team.

Speaking of idiots, WTF did the All Blacks charge Bakkies? It surely is better for them to just keep him there and be almost sure to have to play against only 14 for some time in a match?

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
they do yes....why because 9 times out of 10 they are following the coaches orders. I agree with Shakari, The Boks have to learn to play the rules and stop worrying about underlying intent, refs, what rules the other team breaks etc.

I do however think this season will lead to a major overhaul in the Refs and systems. The standard has been disgraceful. Top quality refs just cannot keep making blunders every week.

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zimFrosty:

I do however think this season will lead to a major overhaul in the Refs and systems. The standard has been disgraceful. Top quality refs just cannot keep making blunders every week.

Not before time either.

As you say, the standard of refereeing is an absolute joke.

On individual SA players. I reckon one of their best players but also most likely to cripple someone is Skalk Burger. If he could just play by the rules he'd be a great player. As it is, he's just an accident waiting to happen.