THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    Congratulations to the Bokke!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations to the Bokke!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Well played!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted Hide Post

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Saturday's match was brutal!

I thought that the Bokke owned the pitch up until the fatigue set in at the end. Erasmus set up the Bokke team brilliantly and they dominated the pitch for 3/4's of the match but they just wore down.

The difference was that the All Black's bench outplayed them in the last 18 minutes. I don't think that the Bokke's bench had enough depth to stop them.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote