THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    Not pretty but a win none-the-less!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not pretty but a win none-the-less!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrackersNZ
posted
NZ 8 France 7

...."At some point in every man's life he should own a Sako rifle and a John Deere tractor....it just doesn't get any better...."

Posts: 630 | Location: Hawera, Taranaki, New Zealand | Registered: 17 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I stayed away from these boards and the sports news on the net and television just so I could watch it on tape delay here.

I'll agree, an ugly win but a win! That French try so early after the kick had me worried.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote