THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FUN SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Fun Shooting    Don't buy bb gun from WalMart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't buy bb gun from WalMart
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Bought a cheap Daisy bb gun with even cheaper telescope sight from Wal Mart. No big surprise the scop wouldn't adjust. Wal Mart would not refund nor exchange said it was between me and Daisy. Why the hell are they selling it? You wont have fun shooting if you do buy from them.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buy a Daisy from the CMP. They carry nice used target style air rifles for very little money.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 943 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in air rifles might like to look at my tests on the Air Rifle forum.

It is continuing and I will add more as I do them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66903 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just get yourself a blaser and the daisy will like a wet dream hilbily

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The wet dream starts with the price of quality pellets compared to powdered stuff. I can get the best pellets in the business 400 for 24 bucks, without even shopping around. If I but Crosman pellets, 1/2 that.

Posts: 15862 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I modified a Daisy 880 with homemade peep sight, much better.
The scope clamps on plastic anyway, not very precise.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14361 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote