THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    North Fork Bullets - Going Out of Business - 30% Sale until September 1st

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Fork Bullets - Going Out of Business - 30% Sale until September 1st
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
To All of Our Great Customers,

I am sad to say, that I have decided to shut down North Fork. Our last day of operation will be September 1st. It has become increasingly harder to compete with copper prices soaring, the anti-hunting press, and us aging handloaders.

I will be placing a 30% off on all remaining stock. If it is not on the website, we don’t have it, and we are not going to make it. May have some seconds for those I have placed in a bad situation with any up coming hunts. Send me an email (john@northforkbullets.com) and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for the last 11 years. It has been a great experience and I have met some really great people. We bought the business to learn instead of going to MBA school. In 2008, we figured we could throwaway our money more effectively than Wall Street, and learn more from it. Along the way, we have met serious hunters and great people who have the same passion as us both in hunting and guns. It has been a good run, and I now have a deeper understanding of how a small business is run and those that support it.

This decision did not come easily, and we have been holding on as long as we could hoping for a little luck. I am grateful for all the fun times, and those that I have personally met.

Please email me with any concerns, stories, bitches, etc you want to share.

Regards,
John

www.northforkbullets.com
POB 850
Philomath, OR 97370
(541) 929-4016

North Fork Technologies
www.northforkbullets.com

Posts: 158 | Location: Philomath, Oregon | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WOW, my favorite bullet. North Fork has been with me from Kentucky to Colorado to Alaska to Alberta to British Columbia to Africa. Sad to hear the news but understandable from your explanation. Good Luck, I will be ordering tomorrow. Good Shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2348 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear!

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. I wanted to try in 500 S&W, but it is too late now.

Jiri

Posts: 2072 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am trying to order bullets and get only a message on the phone number given, and no response to my message. Maybe they will respond soon. Good Shooting.

phurley

one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard from North Fork today and got my order through. Should have enough with what I already had to last my bunch of hunters a lifetime. Good Shooting

phurley

One of Us
Picture of slugslinger
posted Hide Post
John,

I'm very sorry to hear this. You make a great product! Are you perhaps selling your technology such that we might see your bullets sold under a different name?

Regards,

NRA Endowment Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 519 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hate to see this. I’ve used Northforks many times in Africa. One of the best made and best performing bullets ever.

Posts: 285 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote