Find
Notify
Tools

See what we are up against (video)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of george roof
posted

Posts: 827 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 02 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with Keith and have a lot of respect for his opinion. He is right in his assumption of "what we are up against"!

Those types of people are totally uninformed and very hard to rationalize!

Thumbs up to Keith! thumb

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
I got a vehicle from some lesbian, vegan ,animal rights activists last year.You should have seen the look on their faces when I mentioned we would be taking the vehicle hunting. dancing

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Almost all vegans are ruled by emotion. A few I know have turned from veganism because after looking at the facts they come to the conclusion that it is actually worse for the environment. But the extreme majority will never listen to reason.

Sand Creek November 29 1864

Posts: 1511 | Location: cul va | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tuffteddyb
posted Hide Post
always thougth p.e.t.a meant please eat tasty animals?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess it's lost on the lunatic fringe that the single largest destroyer of wildlife habitat is AGRICULTURE.

Every loaf of bread means fewer prairie potholes, every stalk of broccoli means pesticides and poison runoff in the creeks and rivers, every acre cleared and burned in the Amazon basin is so those poor people can grow a potato or other vegetable to eat.

We are all bloody.

Walt

Posts: 324 | Location: VIRGINIA | Registered: 27 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same as with wolves. SSS! Have absolutely no use for such ass wipes!

I understand their love of animals though. It is "intellect" that elevates man above the other animals....some of these people are not much higher than a bird. Especially brain wise.

IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE PEOPLE...ACT LIKE ONE!

Posts: 1610 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This Edith reminds me of a women that lives over the mountain in Jackson Hole, she stated that she would rather see animal stave to death than die from a hunters bullet....

Well my answer to her was we should tie her fat ass up to a pine tree during the harsh winter with out food and water. But of course she would more than likely loose two hundred pounds and survive.

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thenie Meanie
posted Hide Post
Why is it that the majority of vegetarians are closet bacon eaters?

“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

Posts: 63 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2010Reply With Quote