New
Find
Notify
Tools

gunsmith, pastor, and crats
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was talking to one of my gunsmith friends this morning who was gleefully telling me his story of a church trip last sunday. He was driving a 15 passenger van funn of kids with the pastor sitting next to him They came over the crest of a hill and in the middle of the road was a wounded crat, with another crat in the process of attacking him. Since both crats were totally occupied with each other it became an easy task to just swerve a little bit and infect them both with rubber tire disease. The pastor in the next seat was sort of pensive and commented that he usually didn't try to run over anything, but on the cell phone came a call from the assistant pastor in the car following them. "hey that was really cool".

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...and He saw that it was GOOD! roflmaoPOTKB!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.DamnCrats.KillEmAll!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
See even pastors are seeing the evil that crats present!
Sounds like a good trip for all involved. That double crat highway squash manuver is worth 100 points per witness.
Man he racked up some serious points on that trip with 15 passengers in the van and at least two in the following car that comes to grand total of 1600 points since the driver and crat whacker himself don't count as a witness.

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
The point is the cats are dead !!
LORD help them .

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote