New
Find
Notify
Tools

in memory of big al
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dan: I'm working on keeping my promise, and have sent one black one, one white one, and one orange one to meet with big al. I will continue working on my promise

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Ridding the world of furballs 1 at a time.

Have fun.

Sunday We test the pumpkin cannon ,hoping to have a passenger on at least one launch.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He is slobbering even as they prepare to turn him into yuppie boots. Big Grin

Keep it up boys, we're winning but it's gonna take a lot of bullets.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.LoveThose.Colors!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh god It hurts bawling I bawling loved that Lizard bawling He was the pair of boots I always wanted

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Had a friend once that had some Ostrich skin boots, dyed kind of a suggestive shade of pink. I thought it a bit odd, but the wenches liked it.

Would that color do? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.GivingEveryMan.TheChanceToBeFoolish

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Had a friend once that had some Ostrich skin boots, dyed kind of a suggestive shade of pink. I thought it a bit odd, but the wenches liked it.

Would that color do? Confused

jumpDan that would be perfect as it would match my toe nails sofa

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I see the house is full of comedians today. jump

What size? Confused And do you want high heels? bewildered Do you know Bakes? roflmao

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.GenderIs.AsGenderDoes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan if you could get them in a size 13 & as for the heels .....Erm I'm tempted to go for stiletos! But When you spend as much time in Mud as I do you learn that flat heels are the way to go!!!! roflmao

Erm?..... As for Bates ....When you say "Know"..Is that in the Biblical sence?.... Eeker

www.mantrappedinawomansbody.com

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
1. ER salt flats muddy? 2. Could anyone be shippin' D. Dan a dozen or so of nice fresh salty eggs for his creek bank mulch pile.? 3. Knew a girl one time wot liked to where those pink things while.....N.S.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. ER salt flats muddy?

www.bogged.again.
homer bawling

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pink? What kind of queer are you? Everyone knows that REAL men prefer purple. (And I like to put little red pokey dots on mine, just to be different.)

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pink? What kind of queer are you? Everyone knows that REAL men prefer purple. (And I like to put little red pokey dots on mine, just to be different.)

jump clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
SHE not Me liked to where them. I was otherwise takinng measure of things.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well well well, this thread has certainly taken on an aire of the Birmanesque about it. roflmao

Hey DoK, Bakes....he posts on the Oz/Anzac forum frequently, posted a photo of himself for Ann awhile back with a dead hog IIRC. Whether he was making a proposition or just trying to scare Ann is still being debated. Red Face All he was wearing was boots, weren't pink though so I don't think he's quite ready to strut on the gay parade boulevard yet.(Thank you Jesus!) Anyway, he's one of your neighbors after a fashion, apparently a bit free spirited as well. No, not in the Biblical Sense, more like 'have you ever run into a nekkid Aussie with one foot on a dead hog posing for a pic' sense. It would make you want a bigger gun that pic would... jump

Anyway, size 13 it is, flats without a doubt. PM your addy, see what I can do for my erstwhile mud bogger friend from down under. thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Urban.Cammo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do belive this to be a Auzzie mating rituale! Theres something about poseing naked to impress the sheilas down here !

Whilst consuming enough Rum to kill the population of a small country One night ! I feel deeply in lust with a young Lady at one of the local Hotels in town (we have 4 & a population of 1300!I live out about 11kms as I do'nt think they like me all that much) Now in reflection ! The Sheila I was trying to whoo was neither young or for that matter that much of a Lady !
But be it as it may! I was smitern! I had to get her attention (even though it was pointed out to me that she was the reason that God gave us alcohol Eeker)I stripped down & serenaded her in a front bar stark naked!I must add that every body with the exception of the Sheila applouded my performance!The only problem being I picked the Pub that was right next door to the Police station bawling! (mind you they served my a wonderfull breakfast the next morning! nice blokes those Cops roflmao)

one of us
posted Hide Post
It could have been worse. We have an old country saying here in North Carolina. It has to do with "racoon Ugly". Anyone assist with a good explanation in the translation to Aus?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I was stalkin crats with Special last few minutes, just saw your request NS. So it is with sweat on brow and the neighbors huddling in fear that I will try to explain "racoon ugly"!

I was out one nice chasing pussys(haven't changed a lick have I? Confused ) and after a spell Mr. Dickle began to exert his evil influence upon me. Well, sittin' up on a bar stool, at the bar mind you, was just the kind of gal DoK is speaking of, the kind of woman that made Old Milwaukee famous. thumb Now I'm always pleased with myself when influenced by spirits and that night was no exception. Walked up with my most charming smile and said "Hi, nice rac!" beer Well, it was! Her most endearing asset I swear! Anyway, next thing I know I'm layin' on the floor leaking blood outta my head, and a really odd ringing echo in my ears, so's when she said "BUFOON!"(realized in retrospect) it naturally sounded like "coon" to me. I think I said something like "Now whaddya go and do that fer?" and she reached down and grabbed my pants at the belt buckle and poured a jumbo sized Margarita into my shorts. Now that is plain ugly! Red Face

That what you meant NS? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.SmoothTalkin.Dan

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
I wonder if 'raccoon ugly' is any relation to 'coyote ugly'? CU is when you wake up in the morning and chew off your arm rather than wake up the 'lady' laying atop it...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Interesting, well, I don't mind a guy parading in front of me nekkid.

Well, anyway, I recently painted my toe nails a shiney, deep purple. Afterwards, a guy said they were painted a terrible color. I told him I also have blue, hunter green with a bit of metallic sparkle and another one called gladiator red. And which one would he prefer?

He never did get nekkid in front of me. Wink

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Keep on, Keepin on. Our oz buds need the info being as they don't have any Racoons so they would understand. You don't have to wake up next to Ms. Racoon but one time to develop a new definition of......aaarrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It could have been worse. We have an old country saying here in North Carolina. It has to do with "racoon Ugly". Anyone assist with a good explanation in the translation to Aus?

Down here we tend to use! The terms "Bush Pig"Or She was that ugly I chewed my own arm off to getout of bed with out waking her!
The ladies also tend to use the same enderments to discribe those of us that are not blessed with The looks or bodies of Greek Gods!
Or in my wifes case! My Hubby told me he had the body of a 18yr old!......I told him to return it as he was giving it wrinkles!

Ann the Gentlemen you have been associating with have no taste!In the finer Gender!
(personaly I like the thought of the hunter green Nail polish !) beer

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Bush Pig"

Met one of them once but hadn't been blessed with the vocabulary to describe it. What a delightfully appropriate description. God bless Oz.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Multi.LingualDan