New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: A long-deferred kill
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
DD, oh, the pains of explaining aliteration. Please be kind. I think the explanation of his lack of understanding may lie in his age. Several years back while lecturing to a group of 1st year medical students, I attempted to make a point as I was expounding on a theory without any supporting data. So, I said "this is just like Barry Goldwater's campaign slogan, "Does anyone remember Barry Goldwater's campaign slogan?" In bewilderment, the students in unison replied, " Who was Barry Goldwater?"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't sweat it dude. It was a clear cut case of suicide,I could see that even from here. NOW, what you need is legal representation to make a claim for damages and the trauma that you have suffered and endured since that damned cat ambushed you with malice aforethought! With any luck that second Cub will be in the hanger in no time!! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome Digital. Old mother Ludd liked "L"'s. Actually I am rather attracted to Oriental Restaurants and cuisine. Seems like the company is always exotic and they generally have a fine way of making their special pussy treats meet expectations. Hot Puss without rice is a special favorite. Sadly, I have no recipes like Uncle Ned, although I have heard many of his "Tales of the Puss". He is the conservative one, I'm a bit more progressive. I think it is ok to use modern "shoot & shovel" cartridges on cats. Uncle ned isn't used to belted cartridges yet, except in the Maxim for rimmed, of course. He has spoken highly of your accomplishments too, and not just in the air, and other good folk here, like that 120, the cz wizard, Wild Wolfie, king of the catomatic, Mr Derf, a kindred spirit scouting the northern approaches, and of course that "Band of Bubbas" dedicated to saving cats from the evil peta weirdos. I have to mention ned's admiration for the one called DRAGONLADY too. Have to go now, always getting calls from other new congregations. Ludlam in Bedlam, Pa.

Posts: 23 | Location: USA transient | Registered: 27 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
on the Roy and Dale and cat story line.

Posts: 23 | Location: USA transient | Registered: 27 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And Dr. Strangelove?

Ludlam, repeat after me very fast as your other eye looks at the web link below the story. "Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes?" Hint: Say it with the same melody as the hit tune of the same name. Same generation as "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy From Company B". Different tune though. I thought Bette did some of her best work on the remake of that one BTW.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.ThingsGetLost.InTime

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote