THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Re: I'm strarting to get bored...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: I'm strarting to get bored...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
Quote:

Clay, I pondered you offer of the shrink wrap awhile before it came to me. I was thinking, "Now WTF would I do with SW?" Then it hit me! You put a dozen crats in some and shrink it, right?

No, that's what trash compactors are for!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Awwwweeeeeeeeee, that is the cutest picture! But Danno, judging by the short front claws I'd say Terry is a girly girl.

Take care of her.

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann, Thanks for that. The creature fares poorly with civilization, and has a firm grip on its ranking on the Endangered species list. He takes afternoon strolls here in the neighborhood and everybody drives around him...so far. I call him Terry. He doesn't eat cats and so the best I can do is hope for that somewhere down the evolutionary path.

Clay, I pondered you offer of the shrink wrap awhile before it came to me. I was thinking, "Now WTF would I do with SW?" Then it hit me! You put a dozen crats in some and shrink it, right?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Hurricanes.Blow

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Dan,Glad to hear you're alive and well .If need a roll of shrink wrap,,let me know,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote