THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    Can anyone help me sell some taxidermy??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone help me sell some taxidermy??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Honkey
posted
Hello,

I am looking for advice. I have a few mounts I want to sell. I am not particularly interested in trying to sell them on e-bay, gunbroker or here (unless the buyers want to come pick them up in Northern Maine)

I read online that Cabelas buys mounts. Has anyone done this?

I have a full mount hyena, shoulder mount warthog and a shoulder mount waterbuck. All from Tanzania. I am not looking to get rich, I just want to downside my collection for an up coming move cross country.

THANKS.

NRA Life
DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

The poster formerly known as Uglystick

Posts: 512 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do a search through the forums.
There have been others asking about this before.
Your questions should be answered.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Check out www.lollibros.com They auction taxidermy among other items.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I personally know a guy who shot a very big Whitetail Deer. Cabela's bought it for $10,000. I have now idea about their desire for African game.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote