Find
Notify
Tools

Cast bullet BR tools
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Would anyone here be interested in a .30 BR reamer (JGS) which has cut 5 chambers in its life...four of which in the hands of different shooters/owners the rifles each won a CBA Grand National Championship? I also have different size throating reamers to match whatever bullet they might wish to use...and Don Eagan moulds for the very bullets (two different ones) which won those championships.

If there is any interest in them, I'll post them all in the Classified forum.

BTW, one of those championship rifles, which still holds one CBA National record is now in the hands of Frank Martinez who will be selling it for me. It still shoots 5-shot groups as low as in the 0.0s at 100 yards once in a while...like.005 MOA. Groups in the .2s are common as dirt from it.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alberta Canuck,

I would like to buy this entire package from you.

Check your PM's and let me know the price. If it ain't astronomical, I'll take the package.

Tell me about the rifle, here or in a PM response.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Several PMs exchanged.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the response. I got to start turning the screws on Frank now...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote