Find
Notify
Tools

Been a long time since I've seen Bobby post
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any word on how he's doing these days?

I've been off a lot so may have missed it, but, have looked the first page over quite well and don't see where he's commented.

Know his health is bad is what keeps me wondering.
Thanks much,
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He posted at least twice today (20th).

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
George-I got a call today about this post. Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate it. I did have a couple of ads in the classifieds, but other than that, I don't get on the board much anymore and don't think I've posted since back in January. Haven't shot anything or even picked up a gun in a while now and have been somewhat house-bound. I used to love to read posts here, but the migraines have really set in and makes any sort of reading very uncomfortable.

But I think about all of you and sure do miss the camaraderie of the forum. Lots of great people here...and I think of you guys as family.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you, very sorry about the
problems again/still.
Keep stroking best you can. E'mail a few of us
if you don't feel like reading/typing make a phone
call and we'll post an up date even.
Headache's are hell. BTDT myself some yrs back.
Feedback not dwelling on it helped, so did some
pills I eat like candy now for the back.

Am sure everyone one of us wishes you the best.
Am glad I asked now.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope you get better soon! I've been wondering what was going on with you. God Bless.

Posts: 3494 | Location: Des Allemands, La. | Registered: 17 February 2007Reply With Quote