New
Find
Notify
Tools

More like a Duroc China
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Been sitting looking for the white pigs with the black spots. There is one that appears to be whiter than the others. I thought it might be a good candidate for a rug. The sounder showed but no white ones in the bunch. A lighter one made it way to the front. Shot on the front shoulder looked good but they all ran. No blood trail at all till she expired! I looked around, going to the creek. There was a large piece of driftwood on the sand I did not remember. Dead pig! 127.3 pound sow. More brown or red than white. Drilled the front shoulder but she was more angling toward me than I expected. Exited the far flank. 50 yards as a pig runs. Strange, had pictures at my friend's place of a solid white one. Looked to have pink eyes! Just one night though!

Posts: 701 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't deny that's great camo.

At first I thought most of that was blood.
but it's reddish tinted hair.

Good to see a dead pig again.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Most dead Ferals are good pigs. Keep up the good work. Wish I could assist. Be Well, Packy.