THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Mueller 4-16 x 50AO mounted on Remington ADL .204????

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mueller 4-16 x 50AO mounted on Remington ADL .204????
 Login/Join

posted
I am the lucky new owner of a Remington 700 ADL in .204. I would like to mount a Mueller 4-16x50AO scope on it. Has anyone mounted this scope on this gun? Does anyone know what would be the best rings to get so there is just the perfect clearance for the objective end of the scope?

Posts: 2 | Location: Clifton Park, NY - Rutland, VT - Central, PA | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got the same setup - used high rings to get not only clearance but proper height above the bore for me. Neatest thing about the set up is that I sighted it about 1.5" high at 200. at 16x that brought be to right on at 300 and the first mildot was right on at 400.

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
What brand rings? I am assuming Burris?

Posts: 2 | Location: Clifton Park, NY - Rutland, VT - Central, PA | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote