THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Where is DSC on the Elephant Ban Reversal

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is DSC on the Elephant Ban Reversal
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted
Just wondering guys, as I haven't been on AR in some time, can anyone point out DSC's involvement in getting the Trump Administration focused on scientific facts instead of the vitriolic anti hunters emotional campaign?

Karl?
Dave?

Thanks in advance.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Need to get ahold of Don Jr. and Eric to have a conversation with the old man at the dinner table tomorrow!

Posts: 1862 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
Need to get ahold of Don Jr. and Eric to have a conversation with the old man at the dinner table tomorrow!

Won’t do any good.

His friends on Twitter have already made his mind for him!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66937 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Won’t do any good.

So sad, yet so true.

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
"DSC Foundation" has been pretty active on FB, but the last posting from DSC was on the 22nd regarding the new auction catalog.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Won’t do any good.

He dissapointed big time, like I expected him to do!

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Just wondering guys, as I haven't been on AR in some time, can anyone point out DSC's involvement in getting the Trump Administration focused on scientific facts instead of the vitriolic anti hunters emotional campaign?

Karl?
Dave?

Thanks in advance.

Todd,
I've been at my ranch for a few days, no internet service and have to stand on a stump to get cell service, so I haven't seen this post. I'm like you and would like to know what we are doing, "working behind the scenes" is all I'm told, wish I knew more to tell you. Our ED and President are at the African hunting organizations annual general meetings (not an excuse for not informing members of what is being done). Richard Cheatham is doing a fantastic job on the DSCF side, with a lot of help from the bunch at Safari Classics (Tim & Dave).

Karl Evans

Posts: 2745 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Still, I bet DSC would not have an idiot of a lawyer stating that he would not hunt an elephant like SCI did!

What a bunch of morons running that bloody organization!

Posts: 66937 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys,

Here is the video response from DSC and DSCF released last week. Sorry, with thanksgiving break I forgot to post it on AR.

Elephant Import Response

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still, I bet DSC would not have an idiot of a lawyer stating that he would not hunt an elephant like SCI did!

What a bunch of morons running that bloody organization!

He said he would hunt it but not bring back a trophy into the US.

One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
Hey Guys,

Here is the video response from DSC and DSCF released last week.

Elephant Import Response

WHAT AN EXEMPLARY presentation of TRUTH !!!

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D R Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
Hey Guys,

Here is the video response from DSC and DSCF released last week.

Elephant Import Response

WHAT AN EXEMPLARY presentation of TRUTH !!!

Yep!

Just what we have come to expect, and get, from DSC!

Calling SCI! Calling SCI! Calling SCI!

Anyone HOME?

"FIRST FOR HUNTERS!"

Yeah RIGHT!