THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Las Vegas ~ SCI ~ Convention ~ Auction Items

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas ~ SCI ~ Convention ~ Auction Items
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted
I have been watching the "SCI Auctions"!

I have been bidding on a few items and finally picked up a Canadian Fishing trip. I was looking for a trip that offered lake trout. So whoo hoo and I will contact the company to schedule and make plans.

I was bidding on some African hunts in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique and South Africa. I came close a few times however it was not to be. I was being picky (in my mind anyway), looking to go after game that I have not taken before.

I was looking at photo safari trips, however what was offered, did not fit with my niece. I was looking for her and her family and I would tag along. We will have a chance to chat and go over what they want to do and maybe we will make that happen next year.

However, I still have a few auctions to view and see if I can pick up another trip.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1575 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote