Notify
Tools

I want an AR15 like this one
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kxDfMafZkI

I want an AR15 like this one, oh wait I do have four like that,two twelve gauges and two twenty gauges. Just goes to show most of the Media doesn't know what they are talking about.

Steve.........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
No surprise there. I recall when whoever it was (so much shit to remember so I don't)that wanted to institute the "assault weapons ban" Well the 'news' when reporting it while doing the talking head thing in the back ground there were folks firing full auto pieces. They did'nt actually lie but they damn sure distorted the truth for their (+ others) ajenda.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Yep, I gave up yelling at the TV years ago when the talking heads say something about the 'assault weapons' the public has or when this crime was committed with an 'assault weapon'.

Steve............

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to figure what weapon isn't an "assault" weapon. Whether used defensively or offensively, a weapons purpose is to assault something or someone.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm trying to figure what weapon isn't an "assault" weapon. Whether used defensively or offensively, a weapons purpose is to assault something or someone.

Yes, like "Cop Killer Bullets", or "High Power Rifle".

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:

Yes, like "Cop Killer Bullets", or "High Power Rifle".

Exactly, arbitrary names chosen for the sole purpose of sounding sinister to the masses. Unfortunately, too many get their knowledge of firearms from television shows and movies.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah the one I love is where the gang bangers are holding their pistols sideways (looking cool),+ more than likely if they function at all they won't hit a damn thing.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had a neighbor that would go through husbands and or boyfriends on a regular basics it was hard to tell who was who.

Any way one of them decided that when I started to shoot he would shoot also. Kind of like he was trying to prove he could make noise also.

Both places had very good hills for back stops.

Any way one morning I heard the neighbor shooting away rapid fire. So I walked across the field.

I stood and watched him dump mag after mag through a semi-auto hand gun holding the gun above his head side ways. Left hand then right hand he must of went through a couple of boxes.

At the time I was doing some armorer work for a local PD on there shorty 11" M-16. So I walked back to the house stripper clipped 3 30 round mags full. Took off the muzzle break.

Put ear plugs in then muffs over them. I then walked out to my range and shot all three mags as fast as I could change them. Full -auto of course.

I think I won, that peculiar boy friend/husband ? Never shot while I was shooting again. Nothing like full auto to make a point.

jumping

Posts: 19364 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just like Hallmark cards;full auto means you want to send the very best.

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hooray for Hollywood!