THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  CHECKERING    Checkerer to re-cut checkering sought...............
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checkerer to re-cut checkering sought...............
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for someone to re-cut the checkering on a Fajen/Bishop stock, it's a simple point pattern. The
checkering is not worn, just could stand a couple of passes to improve the quality. Can anyone help? Please contact me at: bobtwining@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

Posts: 378 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you still need it done I can do it I am with the guild and my prices are very reasonable. I would be happy to do it

Posts: 15 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 12 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Thank you very much for responding to my request, if you will contact me via my e-mail: bobtwining@sbcglobal.net I will send you a couple of pics so you can get an idea of what's involved and possibly give me a quote.

Best regards,

Bob

Posts: 378 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's a before and after of this stock.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 775 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man! That sure came out nice.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fine improvement!

Zeke

Posts: 2269 | Registered: 27 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post