THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: want a bigger cutting diameter: need suggestions

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: want a bigger cutting diameter: need suggestions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I agree with the Boss K. I shoot a BowTech Pro 40 at 295 fps and use 125 grain, 2 blade, Stingers. If the bow is properly tuned, it should shoot anything straight that is perfect to begin with.

I am sending back 2 Stingers for replacement that were not flying true. Probably my fault for driving them into 2 X 4's but hey they have a lifetime warranty.

Posts: 361 | Location: Valdez, AK (aka Heaven) | Registered: 17 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with your set-up. You know that those Thunderheads work great. But if you want to try something new that puts one heck of a hole in em, I recommend this mechanical; It�s the Wasp Jackhammer. The cutting diameter is 1.75 inches and they are durable as heck. My friend has shot one into a 5/8 inch piece of plywood several times without it breaking.

Posts: 45 | Location: Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 26 December 2003Reply With Quote