Notify
Tools

HECS Stealthscreen camo?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted
Has anyone been using it? Thoughts?

I don't care for the pattern but if it actually works like they say it may be a non-issue.

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My neighbor bought a set and he told me the other day that he thinks it helped. Deer were not as edgy around him.

Posts: 151 | Location: NC | Registered: 11 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
anyone else use this camo ?

Posts: 207 | Location: South Central Montana | Registered: 10 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
Gimmick!

From my limited understanding, (I am not a scientist) I always thought that a Faraday cage needs to be made from metal. Faraday cages also cannot have any large holes in it, or they don't work! Since I didn't see full coverage over the face, hands, and feet, EM radiation would still emit from those parts of your body. Lastly, these suits wont make you scent proof. I would be good money that whatever animal you are hunting is going to smell you before detecting a EM field, provided that your target animal can detect EM field.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
Bottom line is that it doesn't really matter what you wear. If you play the wind, not make noise, and draw when game isn't looking, chances are you will end up with meat in the freezer.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote