THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Check out this Archers ability

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check out this Archers ability
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If this isn't doctored up it is something to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...QGk&x-yt-cl=84503534

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's not doctored, Lars has some mad skills.....

Birmingham, Al

one of us
posted Hide Post
Interesting! Especially the brief mention of shooting arrows from the right hand side of the bow. Which side is more accurate ie. precise?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems to be pretty precise for him at least!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was great! Makes one humble! I've been shooting bows for 30+ years and can't imagine being that good.
I think its really cool how he studied the historical aspects of how they held arrows, shot them, and shot with great speed.
I cant even imagine splitting an incoming arrow.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I am not a archer or a bow hunter. I came across this video from another link and came on this forum to share it & see that you experts are already well informed! Wink

Incredible skills - I would never believed them to be true if not for this video clip.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Incredible seems an understatement.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MTarcher
posted Hide Post
Amazing! Thanks, I hadn't seen that. Makes a lot of sense to have your arrow rest on the same side of the riser as your draw hand. I would assume that you would have to shift your line of sight across the riser to that same side.

Posts: 56 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 13 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Great to say the least

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Will try his technique
Very very interesting
Got couple of bows that don't have rest glued on so Here I come Lars

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote