THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Full Stock Rifle (in Custom Built Rifles) by WBT
Can anyone recommend a smith to build a full stock rifle? My intent is to build a 7x57 on a Mauser ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  30.06 @ 2,700 fps (in Medium Bore Rifles) by surefire7
I have been enjoying reading Stewart Edward White's 'The Land of Footprints' recently about his Afr......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  the 30-06 and a .375 Ruger (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Atkinson
Ive used them all at one time or another, its part of the fun and the game, but over those some 70 p......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  280 Ackley Improved vs 6.5 PRC (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Texas Blue Devil
Oddly, I have a safe full of rifles, but nothing between 22-250 and 300 Win Mag. I felt a bit over......

Discussion Topic  30-06 Carbine & Hog Hammer loads (in Medium Bore Rifles) by 4sixteen
Picked up a supply of Remington Hog Hammer loads. Should be about ideal for hunting with my 30-06 S......

Discussion Topic  There's never been a better time........ (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Bobster
....to shoot Mauser milsurp calibers. At our store we have stacks of 6.5x55, 8x57, 7x57, and 7.65x54......

Discussion Topic  270 win vs 7x57.. which do you prefer (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Buglemintoday
I really have a 7x57 Mauser itch I need to scratch, but the rifle (modern made) I want can also be h......

Discussion Topic  Ruger Express 338 Win. (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Huvius
Looks like I have a Ruger Express 338 coming. I’ve had a couple Magnum Rugers - 416s - but not one ......

Discussion Topic  Lefaucheux 8mm Lebel Double Rifle with an amazing Hunting Story (in Double Rifles) by buckstix
Lefaucheux 8mm Lebel Double Rifle with an amazing Hunting Story Hello all, Here's one that got me......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  Dakota Arms front door sign (in Custom Built Rifles) by Kolo-Pan
I recently had the occasion to drive through Sturgis so I thought I's see what Dakota Arms looks lik......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  a Christoph Funk Mauser in 5.6x61 Von Hofe cal. (in Small Calibers) by buckstix
Hello All, Here is a recently acquired rifle. Its a Christoph Funk Mauser in 5.6x61 Von Hofe cal. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  6th Cape Gun added to the Collection/Study - an 1880s Franz Poriska 16ga x 11mm (in Combination Guns And Drillings) by buckstix
6th Cape Gun added to the Collection/Study - an 1880s Franz Poriska 16ga x 11mm I recently acquired......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Combination Guns And Drillings

Discussion Topic  Very Best Custom Rifle - Westley Richards / Griffin & Howe Farquharson - Leonard Mews (in Single Shot Rifles) by buckstix
Very Best Custom Rifle - Westley Richards Farquharson / Griffin & Howe / Leonard Mews I'm so happy......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  Anyone ever see a Savage 1899 in 303 cal that looked like this? (in Lever Action Rifles) by buckstix
Hello All, Anyone ever see a Savage 1899 in 303 cal that looked like this? It was made in 1904. I......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  What upgrades for a CZ 550 in 458 Lott? (in Big Bores) by Fred1984Bear
I picked up a new old stock CZ 550 in 458 Lott this week. I would like to upgrade it and outfit it ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  VV N555 in the 9.3x62? (in Medium Bore Rifles) by ColoradoMatt
I’m wondering if this new powder will perform similarly to RL17 in the 9.3x62? It’s another high ene......

Discussion Topic  50-100-450 (in Lever Action Rifles) by cal pappas
Fellas: I just purchased a deluxe 1886 in 50-100-450. What can you tell me about the caliber, histor......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  This guy is obviously talented but WTF? (in Double Rifles) by Colin Masters
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

» Refine Search
» New Search