THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 280 Ackley Improved vs 6.5 PRC (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Atkinson
Its automatically assumed that all antelope are killed at 400 to 500 yards when it fact its more acc......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  RE: .416 Remington ammo for salle (in Classified) by Hasher
If anyone buys this and is not a reloader I’m interested in the brass....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified

Discussion Topic  RE: CNC inletting a Mauser 98 (in Gunsmithing) by montea6b
I understand manufacturing variation, and have no expectations of a 100% drop-in with "grew together......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  RE: 30-06 Carbine & Hog Hammer loads (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Atkinson
The 06 will do its job with about any controlled expansion bullet or weight bullet for that matter........
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  RE: Daily Rate discussion (in African Big Game Hunting) by fulvio
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Daily Rate discussion (in African Big Game Hunting) by Steve Ahrenberg
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Daily Rate discussion (in African Big Game Hunting) by Steve Ahrenberg

Discussion Topic  RE: Daily Rate discussion (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed
I think we have to take into consideration where is one hunting. Tanzania is a good example. The o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daily Rate discussion (in African Big Game Hunting) by Bwana338

Discussion Topic  RE: Daily Rate discussion (in African Big Game Hunting) by fairgame
Steve, some years back I initiated a low daily rate and high trophy fees pricing system which did no......

Discussion Topic  Daily Rate discussion (in African Big Game Hunting) by Steve Ahrenberg
A couple threads have been discussed the last few days. In one, Tanzania "East African Classic Safar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari Pictures (in African Big Game Hunting) by 470EDDY
Saeed, What a great bar setup!!.... however, I didn't see any Single Malt Scotchs, and no Gin??... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari Pictures (in African Big Game Hunting) by buffybr
Great pictures Saeed! Thanks for posting, and keep them coming....

Discussion Topic  RE: There's never been a better time........ (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Atkinson
NOrm, I well remember that little milsurp (18" barrel I believe) milsurp Sweed Mauser in 6.5, they s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by Todd Williams
Thanks for all you do Larry....

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by 300SAKO
That's great! I really enjoy Larry's contributions to this site. Big Congratulations....

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by fairgame
Well done Larry. One man who walks the walk....

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by LHeym500
Mr. Shores does a lot for us that make up the International Conservation. Well earned and Thank you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by Bwana338
Wonderful way to support SCI. Great job Larry! The Adult & Child hunt you provided recently was a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by Steve Ahrenberg

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by larryshores
Thanks all. I do whatever I can to help. I had no idea this was coming . I got a e mail from the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
CONGRATULATIONS, no one was more deserving to receive this award considering all your work in helpin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by dogcat
Well one and deserved! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Well deserved SCI award (in African Big Game Hunting) by Fjold

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesser has arrived (in Trophy Room Pictures) by analog_peninsula
Proof positive that sometimes less is more. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Trophy Room Pictures

Discussion Topic  RE: the 30-06 and a .375 Ruger (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Atkinson
Culling get easier as you age, and your hunting gets harder to do and recoil gets more painfull, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Powder Scale (in Reloading) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  RE: Powder Scale (in Reloading) by custombolt
Most A&D's that will read grains are only accurate to .1g. The A&D - EK-120i is accurate to .2 grai......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  RE: The oldest Roan I have seen (in African Big Game Hunting) by bigluke
A grand old warrior indeed. Just a great trophy. Congrats....

Discussion Topic  RE: 270 win vs 7x57.. which do you prefer (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Atkinson
What I like about this thread? its one of the dumbest damn threads in AR history!! totally ridiculas......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Travel Restrictions to Tanzania (in Travel Forum) by Steve Ahrenberg
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: New Travel Restrictions to Tanzania (in Travel Forum) by Saeed
I am not, under any circumstances, accept to be tested by one of these totally unreliable tests. PC......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Ruger Express 338 Win. (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Atkinson
I suppose its mostly a collecters gun these days.. The advent of the Ruger African is the best of R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ruger Express 338 Win. (in Medium Bore Rifles) by K W Johnston
I spoke to a Ruger collector years and years ago at the Tulsa gun show. He had a special love for th......

Poll  RE: No initial blood trail (in American Big Game Hunting) by samir
Has happened to me 5 times, all with 85 barnes x bulles out of a .243. All heart and lung shots with......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone Running Unleaded 88? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by rglenz
That's about all I run in my Dodge Ram, also used it in my 2014 Ram before I traded it. I never had ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  RE: why? (in The Political Forum) by Magine Enigam
Several years ago my sister called me and explained that my father, in his 90s, who was under assist......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: why? (in The Political Forum) by MJines
In a couple of weeks it will be four years since my Dad in his mid-80's died of a hemorrhagic stroke......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Good news! (in The Political Forum) by MJines
That is great news. What a blessing for her mother on Mother's Day....

Discussion Topic  Good news! (in The Political Forum) by LHeym500
Still at drive through church, I got a call the young girl I mentioned in another post who was ICU i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom GRRW CA Hawken (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by jgraham1
To answer some questions: LOP is 14" Weight is about 9.5 pounds, that is an estimate, as I have no ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified - FIREARMS ONLY

Discussion Topic  RE: Quantity or Quality (in African Big Game Hunting) by Steve Ahrenberg

Discussion Topic  RE: Quantity or Quality (in African Big Game Hunting) by CharlesL
It is more about the time in field for me than quality of the camp or how the game will score, and I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Embarrassing elephant hunt (in African Big Game Hunting) by CharlesL
Why was the PH telling him to aim low? At that range with a scope he should have been aiming high to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tarnished/corroded ammo??? (in Reloading) by custombolt
Perry, PROOF ANY THEORIES by pulling/removing a bullet on the ugliest one of the group and inspect ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lefaucheux 8mm Lebel Double Rifle with an amazing Hunting Story (in Double Rifles) by bghntr416
How cool is that!...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  RE: The PERFECT Lawyer! (in The Political Forum) by eezridr
Most personal injury lawyers are digging into every Non Hodgkins lymphoma case over the past 20 year......

Discussion Topic  FS-Marlin 39ADL Squirrel Rifle (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by hunter718
All-I am approaching 75 soon and will be selling my home shortly so its time to downsize. I have a d......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified - FIREARMS ONLY

Discussion Topic  RE: Wyoming antelope-which outfitters do you like? (in American Big Game Hunting) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
The only reason to use an outfitter in Wyoming is to hunt a unit that is mostly private land....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

» Refine Search
» New Search