The Accurate Reloading Forums
Jaguar Hunting???

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/994107165/m/889107995

06 January 2007, 03:07
Aglifter
Jaguar Hunting???
Is there still jaguar hunting? Someone told me Bolivia and Ecuador still had it...but I've never heard of anyone hunting them in the last 20 years or so.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
10 January 2007, 00:05
Lorenzo
Many jaguars are still being hunted in Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, etc. The locals farmers hunt them with dogs to protect their cattle. Most of the ranchs will have a "tigre" skin in their main house. The hunt is not allowed so the only chance is to become friend of a local farmer and spent enough time to find one of those big cats.

I think that only Bolivia gives a few licenses for them but they are very rare and only for local farmers and for a given "problem" animal.

L
10 January 2007, 19:07
juanpozzi
I have a friend in Bolivia who hunt jaguars in his ranch ,but i believe the desforestation in one of two years will destroy all the amazon jungle in Bolivia where they are croping soin beam ,the same in Argentina and Brazil .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-